My cool weekend
My cool weekend..
Yo what's up!!! My blog is about my weekend.So I had gone to India Gate and it was fun. We woke up at 6:00 in the morning! Don't you think that's early? well! it was worth it.
We had a picnic and I played badminton with my sister and father and of coarse I won all the matches. Then I had gone for a walk with my mother and we saw battery-powered cycles and Rashtrapathi Bhavan, the PM of India's office. COOL!!! We also saw a huge pond in front of India Gate and it was so deep. My dad told me that in the olden times boating used to happen there.
After this, we went to my grandma's house. We talked and watched TV!!! Then I had started working out in the gym.YO that was tiring.. But better to be FIT THAN FAT.
After this we went to my cousin's house (Uday bhaiya). They have a new dog and his name is Piku. Aww cute. I also wrote a comic and it is called....CAPTAIN ULTRAPANTS AND THE DAY OF THE DENGUE MONSTER.. Everybody liked it. 💫💫💫Hope you enjoyed my blog xoxo
Impressed to read ur blog.my genious and loving .bless u to hv always super brain stored within new ideas
ReplyDeleteBrilliant write up. What an amazing day you had. Family time is always fun. Take care & stay safe.
ReplyDelete