CIRCUS SATURDAY
CIRCUS SATURDAY
Wow!!! What a saturday evening! We can't go out and see a circus. So, my parents planned watching a circus online. The circus started at 8pm. We wanted to plan it well so and my sister and I were putting ladoo,home made marble cake,diamond burfee and some home made cookies that my mother brought in a plate! We always do that. Whenever there is movie night planned too, we get our snacks ready.
We saw acrobats, jokers, clowns and other stuff in the circus. It was crazy. A lady holding the rope with her teeth and spinning.. CAN YOU BELIEVE? Some women/ girls were spinning dumbbells with their feet, they were also spinning hula hoops on their hand and legs. They were shaped like a cube and pyramid..and they set it on fire... WHO DOES THIS? i am sure they would have practiced it so well!
At the end of the show all the actors came on the stage together and started performing their tricks. Also, a very beautiful message was given that just like a JOKER, we should always stay happy no matter whatever happens.
Hope you enjoyed my blog💫💫💫
Thanks Shiv ... with your blog I felt as if I was watching it... nicely penned buddy ...
ReplyDeleteThank you bua. Wait for my next blog..
DeleteShiv my cutee.I really love ur blog.as if watching circus and enjoying snacks.✌️😌
ReplyDeleteShiv my cutee.I really love ur blog.as if watching circus and enjoying snacks.✌️😌
ReplyDeleteShiv my cutee.I really love ur blog.as if watching circus and enjoying snacks.✌️😌
ReplyDeleteShiv my cutee.I really love ur blog.as if watching circus and enjoying snacks.✌️😌
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you Shiv!
ReplyDeleteThe circus sure looks interesting ❤️